Now you can get digital audio performance from your
KVM over IP, anywhere in the world.
Whether your job requires using and maintaining sound cards, VoIP, IP PBX, websites, conferencing, training or media players, or you handle more intensive applications in the broadcast or media industry, audio quality is probably at the top of your list of “must haves.”
But even in an era of comprehensive, high-performance KVM-over-IP solutions, the only option you’ve had available for superior audio is traditional switches and extenders, which limits where and when you can work. Fortunately, Raritan has developed a solution that brings you the best of both worlds.
Get the true digital audio quality you expect from your KVM-over-IP solution.
Now you can get high-quality, remote access to your audio applications – anywhere in the world – with our Dominion® KX II KVM-over-IP audio solution.
Through a remote IP connection:
- You can access superior, digital audio from anywhere in the world
- Users – including those in intensive audio/video applications like media and broadcast environments – can work where it’s convenient for them
- You and your users won’t be distracted by the noise, heat and cramped spaces that you have worked with for so long
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of our world-class, award-winning KVM-over-IP switch.
Dominion KX II maximizes performance, security, reliability and productivity with:
- Universal Virtual Media™ to remotely install OS and software
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization™, allowing perfect mouse synchronization right out of the box
- Dual power and dual Gigabit Ethernet with automatic failover
- Support for IBM®, HP®, Cisco® and Dell® blade servers
- Support of smart card/common access card (CAC)
And because it’s a plug-and-play device, the Dominion KX II is easy to install and scale to your needs.
The audio performance you’ve always wanted in a digital KVM switch is finally here. And it’s only from Raritan.