Like many of your colleagues, you may not be totally satisfied with your current KVM and remote access solution provider’s products and support. So take this opportunity to learn more about Raritan’s industry-leading solutions, security, service and support.
As IT managers at many of the nation’s top data centers have already discovered:
1. Raritan is committed to our market and our customers
We will be there when you need us:
- We’ve been in the industry since 1985 – more than 25 years.
- We continue to evolve our product line to keep pace with the latest technologies.
- We have an unwavering commitment to customer service and support and a long-term commitment to KVM and remote access.
2. Raritan offers industry-leading security
We help to ensure data center and remote security with:
- The industry’s most secure user management, strong password and encryption technologies
- FIPS140-2 encryption modules (available on Dominion® KX II and KSX II). FIPS is the very high level of encryption currently required by the U.S. and Canadian governments.
- Smart Card/DoD CAC capability (available on Dominion KX II, KSX II and Paragon® II). CAC provides an additional level of protection beyond passwords.
3. Raritan delivers superior performance
Our KVM and remote access products offer superior performance, including:
- Remote HD video resolution – 1920 x 1080
- Absolute Mouse Synchronization™, eliminating the need to change mouse settings on every server
- Virtual media technology which allows users to mount and access local drives and media on remote servers, and install OS and application patches on servers located anywhere in the world
- Digital audio over IP to remote access audio applications
4. Raritan leads in innovation
An industry trailblazer since 1985, we were the first to offer:
5. Raritan offers a complete solution
Meet all of your KVM and remote access needs in one place with:
- A full line of KVM-over-IP, enterprise and SMB KVM, serial console and combo KVM/serial switches
- Centralized access via CC-SG to blade, virtual and rack mounted servers, and embedded service processors (iLO, DRAC, RSA)
- Easy integration with your existing Avocent devices to help protect your investment
There’s never been a better time to switch to Raritan.
Act now and take advantage of our Trade In savings opportunity.
AVOCENT CUSTOMERS: TRADE IN AND SAVE!
To help you make the move to Raritan, we’re offering substantial savings when you trade in your Avocent switches. Click here for details.
Not ready to rip and replace your entire KVM and remote access infrastructure? Raritan makes it easy to migrate gradually by supporting integration with many 3rd party KVM switches – including Avocent. You can quickly integrate our CommandCenter® Secure Gateway and a few KX II switches with your current solution to get started.
With more products, more savings and unparalleled support, now is the perfect time to see how Raritan can improve responsiveness, efficiency and operations uptime in your data center.
TEST DRIVE RARITAN!
Experience all the benefits of Raritan KVM and remote access solutions for no cost and no obligation. For instant and unaided IP access to our Dominion KXII KVM-over-IP switch or our CC-SG Centralized Server Management solution, click the buttons below and take a look for yourself.